Sales Account Manager
Who We Are
Detroit-based Amber Engine, part of the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, was founded by a team of home-furnishing industry innovators, technologists and business experts. Our mission is to provide the most complete, accurate and timely record of product data for the home furnishings industry.
What You'll Do/Need
The Account Manager effectively and independently distills and delivers the Amber Engine value proposition, demonstrating our SaaS platform via online demos and conference calls. Responsibilities include identifying prospects, closing deals, managing assigned accounts and understanding customers' business issues. They work in partnership with the Channel Business Development Directors, Client Success Group and Marketing team. The Account Manager is accountable for providing an outstanding sales and client experience, increasing positive feedback about our brand and striving to expand visibility of the solutions we provide to the industry.
- Maximize sales into assigned channels
- Develop into an expert in identifying customer pain and helping to solve customer challenges
- Develop a sustained pipeline and close new business at or above quota
- Become an Amber Engine 'power user' and consistently enhance your knowledge of product features and solutions
- Develop, write and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to qualified opportunities
- Partner with internal teams to execute and present high level product demonstrations to home furnishings retailers
- Bring your ideas to strategize with leadership and team members to enhance our sales cycle
- Share your experience and knowledge to other areas of the organization
- Evidence of being a top producer (exceeding quota, Presidents' Club, career advancement)
- Experience in a high energy and enthusiastic sales environment
- Focused and diligent in territory and deal management
- Pride in creating and delivering accurate forecasts
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp up quickly
- Solid business acumen with excellent closing skills
- Strong work ethic and strong commitment to exceeding goals
What'll Make You Special
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling SaaS and/or application software products in competitive markets
What You'll Get!
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more.
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including leadership training and ongoing personal growth training.
Why We're Different
Amber Engine is a team of individuals that live and breathe four core values: growth, integrity, teamwork and commitment. As our fast-paced start-up drives toward innovation, we stay focused on collaborating, honing our skills and having fun while we're at it.
We’re looking for team members who take ownership, are self-motivated and want to be a part of the team working to solve a key challenge for home furnishings retailers and manufacturers. If that’s you, we want to know!
Amber Engine is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in this Position?
Submit your application by filling out the information below and attaching your documents. We’ll be in touch shortly.